The South Florida Digital Alliance works with the largest federal technology contracts to offer a full suite of information technology (IT) and telecommunications products, services, solutions, and access to highly qualified industry partners. Our pre-competed contracts enable faster acquisition, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance, and lower prices.
SFDA provides a wide range of quality professional and technical services that can improve a federal agency’s performance and help meet mission goals. SFDA offers:
- A full range of management, financial and consulting services to federal, state and local agencies and to the vendors that support these agencies.
- Human Resources (HR) support and employment services along with temporary staffing.
- Advertising and marketing solutions.
- Training services including instructor led training, training aids and devices, e-learning, and college degree programs.
- Publishing services and publication distribution management.
- Services for routine contact center needs or for emergency situations.
We help state and local governments achieve their cost savings, environmental sustainability, cybersecurity, and consolidation goals through a suite of data center services, including:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Data center architecture
- Data center operations
- Data storage
- Hosting and warehousing
- Internet Services
Our trusted, highly qualified industry partners can help state and local agencies with a range of professional IT services, including:
- Consulting services
- Implementation services
- IT management
- Maintenance and support
- Systems engineering
- Find experienced professionals at lower costs to help you focus on your mission.
State and local agencies can buy IT commodities such as laptops, servers, and integrated support services faster and at lower prices through GSA. Users may save 15-37% when using the IT Commodity Buy (compared to ordering off multiple award schedules).Contact our team for acquisition assistance.
Listed below are some of the items that are available state, and local government agencies:
- Computers – Laptops, Desktops, Notebooks, Netbooks, and Warranties
- Computer Tablets
- Data Center Equipment
- Mobile IT Products
- Video Teleconferencing Equipment